Pickups from the Airport are made at a specific 'pick up' point. Passengers are required to call us as soon as they arrive at the airport before they claim their luggage at 1-415-361-0018 to inform us of their arrival. The dispatcher will let you know which van number to look out for. Skylan Transport will be waiting for you at one of the locations listed below.
If you have arrived on Southwest Airlines:
- At the curbside outside the baggage claim area, cross the street to the forth island.
- Walk to 4G until you reach the shuttle bus stop shelter.
- All airlines other than Southwest Airlines:
- At curbside turn left and walk to crosswalk.
- Cross the street to the forth island.
- Walk to 4B until you reach the shuttle bus stop shelter.
San Francisco Airport
International flight arrivals:
- As soon as you step outside customs, stay inside the building, turn to your right.
- Walk down to the end of the hallway to the elevator.
- Take elevator down to Level 1, look for sign "Courtyard G".
All other domestic flight arrivals:
- Step outside from baggage claim.
- At curbside turn to your left
- Walk past US Airways to end of the building.
- At end of building is parking lot, look for the sign "Courtyard 1".
United Airlines & American Airlines flight arrivals:
- Step outside the baggage claim exit.
- At the curbside turn to your right.
- Walk past the building to the parking lot, look for the sign "Courtyard 4".